- Browse our sites, view products
- Contact our customer service
- Request a demonstration of a product or an estimate
- Participate in an event, a conference, or a webinar
- Wish to be contacted by a sales representative
Privacy And Data Protection Policy
Welcome to this site!
Turnkey Group Limited is the owner of this site and is responsible for processing your personal data. Our website address is: http://www.turnkeygroup.net.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
Certain information, especially technical data or data concerning the consultation of the site as well as its functionalities, is collected automatically as you consult the site, by cookies, integrated URLs, widgets, and other technical tools. The information collected includes information about the browser used, details about the pages of the site you visited, the hyperlinks you clicked, your IP address, etc.
When you are added to our mailing list:
- Who is collecting the information? Turnkey Group Limited.
- What information is being collected? Your email address and name. If applicable, your phone number and the name of your business.
- How is it collected? We will add your details to our secure contact database when you complete the contact form.
- Why is the information being collected? In order to contact you in the future.
- How will it be used? We will send you emails and updates about relevant industry news and information about our business such as services that might be of interest and benefit to your business. The emails will come from Turnkey Group Limited only and no third parties.
- Who will it be shared with? We will not pass or sell your data to anyone else.
- How long will it be kept for? Until you ask to opt out, or, if you do not opt out, for a period of five years.
- Is the intended use likely to cause individuals to object or complain? We aim to provide insightful and useful information about sustainability management that will benefit you and your business.
- Right to withdraw? Yes, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. You can do this by selecting the opt out button on any e-mail you receive, or by e-mailing email@example.com.
- Is the provision of this data a statutory or contractual requirement or obligation? No, you do not have to supply this data to us. The consequences of failing to provide it are simply that you will not receive updates from us.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you are unsure of anything, or you require further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
Contact Forms – Notice and Consent
Turnkey Group Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we’ll only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you requested from us. From time to time, we would like to contact you about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you.